MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
High School Diploma or Equivalent Required
Healthcare experience preferred.
Electronic Health Record experience preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES
- The right candidate for this position must have strong customer service, with very professional mannerisms, dependable attitude, and can be a team player.
- Knowledge of Centricity system and EHR preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills required.
- Professional demeanor and appearance.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and telephone protocol.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Punctuality and excellent attendance required.
- Depending on equipment/work area, may require standing for periods of time while scanning. Otherwise, must be able to move in and out of a chair without difficulty.
- Light work, lifting of 20 lbs and carrying objects that weigh up to 10 lbs.
- Will need to be able to bend and reach to retrieve files.
- Candidates upon hire will complete an electronic I-9 verification.
- Only those candidates whose experience best meets our requirements will be contacted.
- University of Louisville Physicians is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Current UofL Physicians employees must follow the UofL Physicians Internal Transfer Policy.