MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Graduate of an accredited RN program
- Current RN license in the State of Kentucky Requires Licensed Practical Nursing Degree
- From 2 – 4 years clinical experience
- Prefer experience in a physician office setting
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES
- CPR certification
- Self-directed and motivated with the ability to multitask
- Strong organizational and communication skills required
- Exhibits excellent bedside manner with patients and their families
- Participates in infection control measures
- A good portion of each day will be spent walking and standing. This is a very mobile position. There can be some lifting, bending and reaching when working directly with the patients.
- Strength is needed to hold patients during procedures.
- Must be able to get up and down out of a chair without difficulty. During telephone triage, there will be movement between telephone, computer, medical records and physician work area.
- Exposure to blood borne pathogens and respiratory conditions is possible in this position.
- Physical effort and physical work environment
- Light work
- Daily carrying, lifting, pulling pushing
- Daily crouching, stooping
- Daily feeling, handling, reaching
- Daily spoken expression, visual acuity