MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Current and unrestricted Kentucky State license as a CRNA.
- A graduate of a nurse anesthesia educational program accredited by the Council of Accreditation of Nurse Anesthesia.
- Certification by the Council on Certification of Nurse Anesthesia.
- Current ACLS and BLS are required
- New graduates are welcome
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES
- Trauma experience preferred
- This is a level one trauma center: Must have the ability to keep up in a fast paced acute care hospital environment. This requires working under stressful conditions and irregular hours. Position consists of working all shifts (Including evenings, nights, & weekends).
- Some exposure to communicable diseases and radiation exposure common in health care environments.
- Candidates upon hire will complete an electronic I-9 verification.
- Only those candidates whose experience best meets our requirements will be contacted.
- University of Louisville Physicians is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Current UofL Physicians employees must follow the UofL Physicians Internal Transfer Policy.