MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or GED will be required.
- JCAHPO certification and COA/COT preferred.
- Knowledge of ophthalmic testing a plus.
- The ability to speak Spanish is a plus.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES
- Working in “Plus Cylinder” for refracting with phoroptor
- Knowledge of Tonopen, Lensometer, IOL Master, HRT, OCT, HFV, Wavefront Auto-Refractor/Toppgrapher
- Normal health clinic environment
- Must be able to work with pediatric patients
- Must be able to work at satellite offices