The Payment Processing Specialist is responsible for processing incoming financial transactions for the organization.
- Move credit balances as needed to open invoices
- Ensure Accurate Processing of all Transactions
- Post and Research payer adjustments to the proper accounts.
- Post payments received through the bank lockbox and EFT Payments.
- Reconcile all payments posted to the bank deposit information.
- Other duties as assigned by management
Minimum Education & Experience
- High School Diploma
- Healthcare billing experience
- 2 years payment posting or refund experience
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong basic math skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Cooperative work attitude toward coworkers, management and outside contacts
- Ability to work independently and solve problems associated with assigned tasks
- Ability to sit for extended period of time
- Normal office environment