MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- BACHELOR'S DEGREE IN COMPUTER SCIENCE OR RELATED FIELD.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills required.
- Must project a professional company image through in-person and phone interactions at all times.
- 6 years of related experience, or 2 years direct experience; or equivalent combination of education/experience. Appropriate certification or licensure (if applicable) required.
- Citrix 6.x experience - required.
- Citrix Netscaler experience preferred
- VMware 5.x experience - required.
- SAN experience - required. EMC VNX experience preferred.
- F5 experience - preferred.
- Microsoft Office365 experience required
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES
- Working technical knowledge of network, PC, and platform operating systems, including VMware, Citrix, AIX, SAN, and Microsoft
- Working technical knowledge of current systems software, protocols, and standards, including Active Directory, ADLDS, LDAP, FTP etc.
- Working technical knowledge of multiple systems backup and replication technologies
- Hands-on software and hardware troubleshooting experience.
- Experience documenting and maintaining configuration and process information.
- Good understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Strong interpersonal and oral communication skills.
- Adept at reading, writing, and interpreting technical documentation and procedure manuals.
- Ability to conduct research into hardware and software issues and products as required.
- Ability to present ideas and solutions in user-friendly language.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Skilled at working within a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Provide after hours’ operations and on-call
- Sitting for extended periods of time.
- Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, power tools, and to handle other computer components.
- Occasional inspection of cables in floors and ceilings.
- Lifting and transporting of moderately heavy objects, such as computers and peripherals.