MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Analytics, Healthcare Administration, or other healthcare related field; or equivalent work-related experience required.
- Medical Billing knowledge preferred. CPC or similar coding certification a plus, as well as 1+ years’ experience in Revenue Cycle processes recommended.
- 4+ years’ experience in analytics related position.
- Advanced knowledge in spreadsheets and relational databases required. Expert Excel skills required including but not limited to: pivot tables, vlookup, if statements.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES
- Data or Financial Analyst experience demonstrating strong financial modeling and analytic skills.
- Exhibits technical aptitude and advanced experience with data tools, including Excel.
- Skilled in written and verbal communications with the ability to effectively articulate a point.
- Ability to maintain data and information confidentiality.
- Ability to perform essential job responsibilities and duties.
- Ability to perform basic and complex mathematical calculations.
- Ability to meet deadlines and operate effectively under pressure.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and take initiative in areas of responsibility.
- Ability to perform assigned responsibilities to successful conclusion with limited direction.
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to shift work load as needed to accommodate organizational priorities.
- Ability to maintain a positive disposition and interact with individuals as well as groups.
- Ability to not take issues personal, see the big picture in emotionally charged situations and respond in a mature, professional, composed manner.
- Ability to make decisions based upon information gathered, internally, and externally.
- Sedentary Work: Lifting 10lbs. maximum and occasionally lifting and/or carrying items as needed.
- Frequent Talking (Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word.)
- Frequent Hearing (Perceiving the nature of the sounds by the ear.)
- Frequent Seeing (Visual acuity, depth perception, field of vision, color vision).
Consistent use of hand movement for keyboarding purposes.