Knowledgeable in all aspects of Hospital Information systems and particularly the Revenue Cycle systems (i.e. Patient Access Processing, Medical Records and Abstracting and Patient Accounting/Billing. Experience and ability in working with vendors, customers and other IT teams Knowledge of systems and application development. Experience with report development tools and documentation (i.e. Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio, Project, etc.)
• Provides solid analytical and problem solving skills, as a member of application, implementation and upgrade teams as well as application support teams
• Participate/provide discussions with hospital department leaders, end users and IT Teams providing expertise on workflows of the Revenue Cycle Applications and the direct impact of Clinical systems integration to the Revenue Cycle Core Systems.
• Supports standardization of documentation and the integration of applicable standards and practices.
• Evaluates IT application updates and revisions and may participate in testing.
• Coordinates planning for installations of maintenance releases with Application Solution Architect, Application Analysts, and Technical Teams.
• Interacts with business teams to develop application requirements and deployment plans
• Participates in coordinating installation of application changes.
• Installs maintenance/patches and software upgrades.
• Completes assigned tasks as per defined project scope, timelines, and budgets for implementations. Works to prescribed methodologies for all project implementations. May work on multiple implementations at any given time.
• Participates in coordinating the transition from implementation to production.
• Provides Level 1, 2 and 3 support for day-to-day production issues maintaining documentation in the appropriate tracking systems while adhering to prescribed escalation & change control procedures. Includes on call rotation.
• Adheres to all Security Standards as set forth by the organization and National guidelines.
• Additional tasks/responsibilities as defined.
Education & Training: Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of training and experience.
Experience: Cerner Revenue Cycle or 5 to 7 years of experience in Health Care I.S. Knowledgeable in all aspects of Hospital Information systems and particularly the Revenue Cycle systems. Experience and ability in working directly with vendors, customers and other IT teams. Knowledge of systems and application development. Experience with report development tools.
License & Certification: None