MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Associate degree in Electroneurodiagnostic technology
- American Board of Registration of Electroencephalographic Certification, required
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES
- Takes initiative and willingness to help out
- Proactive-anticipates and plans for problems before they arise
- Service Excellence – responsive, informs constituents of process, pleasant to work with, educates and provides timely, accurate information
- Organized – manages time effectively, keeps tasks appropriately prioritized
- Flexible-ability to change direction as needed for the good of the Department
- Critical thinking skills-ability to think through issues and identify appropriate options
- Strong work ethic-motivated, diligent and persistent, stays on tasks to completion, works at a fast pace to ensure optimal efficiency
- Maintains a professional appearance at all times
- Interpersonal – can build effective, strong working relationships with employees, colleagues, management, consultants, and media through trust, communication, and credibility
- Team – ability to work with others, serve others, help others, lead others, mentor others, take directions from others in the interest of moving process and programs forward to the desired outcome
- Emotional Intelligence – ability to not take issues personal, see the big picture in emotionally charged situations and respond in a mature, professional, composed manner
- Self-Awareness – ability to reflect, understand limitations, and seek appropriate assistance and guidance
- Judgment – exercises discretion and due diligence when making decisions and recommendations
- Quality – is able to perform work in a neat, efficient, well-coordinated, well communicated manner with a high degree of accuracy and professionalism
Working conditions are normal for a health care environment.
HOW TO APPLY
- Please follow the URL link to submit your resume:
- Only those candidates whose experience best meets our requirements will be contacted.
- University of Louisville Physicians is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Internal candidates must follow the Internal Transfer Policy.