MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field is required, with an emphasis in Healthcare Administration preferred. Appropriate experience may be substituted for educational requirements.
- Three years’ supervisory experience, preferred.
- Certified in Basic Life Support.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES
- Must possess excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Must be able to multi-task and be organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to use electronic medical records for patients and ensure confidentiality of all patient information
- Must possess effective listening skills, critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
- Must be motivated, dependable, and professional team player.
- WORKING CONDITIONS
- Position requires occasional exposure to blood, body tissue or fluids (Category A), and hazardous materials and dust. Position may be stressful and demanding.
- Candidates upon hire will complete an electronic I-9 verification.
- Only those candidates whose experience best meets our requirements will be contacted.
- University of Louisville Physicians is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Current UofL Physicians employees must follow the UofL Physicians Internal Transfer Policy.